Think a gym membership is the key to getting fit? Think again. Sure, a gym has fancy equipment, but nothing beats what your own body can do. And, sometimes, it's just easier to work out in the privacy of your home. If you're looking to up your calorie burn with some serious cardio, try one of these workouts - many that do double duty by adding in somer serious strength training. Take a note from us and keep a towel nearby - these workouts will leave you drenched.
- Grab a jump rope for this intense 30-minute workout. A true cardio-and-strength-training mashup, your heart rate will remain elevated through the entire workout.
- For an all-in-one workout, just press play. This 10-minute Tabata workout video combines two Tabata sets with a short warmup and cooldown to get you in and out in just 10 minutes! All you have to do is follow along.
- Hate running, but crave the calorie burn and lower-body workout it provides? This 20-minute no-running cardio blast is for you. The workout requires absoulutely no equipment, making it a great choice when you find yourself on the go.
- Get serious and be the inspiration to your fellow fit friends with this intense 40-minute Tabata superset workout that you can print and take with you anywhere.
- For a longer workout that will make you feel like you spent hours at the gym, go for this 30-minute full-body Tabata workout. Be warned: even the rest periods will sculpt muscles with targeted isometric exercises like planks and wall sits.
- Sometimes you only have 10 minutes to spare - and that's OK. Press play and get moving to this 10-minute dance-inspired workout. With special attention given to the lower body, it's exactly what you need to help tone and strengthen your butt.
- Just because it's an at-home workout doesn't mean it's easy. This high-impact plyometric workout is not for the weak - prepare yourself for challenging variations of traditional moves like squats and lunges. Note: it probably is a good idea to schedule a rest day after this one.
- Can't make it to the gym? Stuck in a hotel room? Print out our 20-minute do-anywhere cardio-and-strength combo and take it with you. Since it doesn't require any equipment, all you need is the right sweat-wicking outfit and a get-it-done attitude.
- This printable Tabata workout may be the only thing you need to stay in shape. Packed with so many different types of moves, from backward lunges to burpees so you don't get bored, this workout will keep you interested in your workout while you burn major calories.
- Can't be bothered to make it to the gym? Try our at-home fat-blasting cardio workout instead. Bodyweight exercises are paired with plyo moves to give you a killer workout you'll feel all over.
- Hit play and dance like no one is watching! We are huge fans of this 30-minute dance workout from the Sweat Spot. The video is so fun to follow along, it barely even feels like you're working out!
Source: POPSUGAR Fitness http://bit.ly/1Q7tiTM