In one fell swoop, the kettlebell halo tones and strengthens your core, protects your spine, tones your upper back, and strengthens and leans your arms. This move totally torches calories, all while making you into a better, stronger version of yourself. Here's how to do it.
- Hold a kettlebell with both hands and bring it up to your chest. Keep holding onto the kettlebell with both hands as you raise it up over the left side of your head (your left ear).
- Slowly move the kettlebell so it is behind your head, then move the kettlebell so it is over your right ear. Keep your head straight and core engaged while you do these movements.
- Bring the kettlebell back to your chest, then reverse the movement (bring it up to behind the right ear, then behind your head, then behind your left ear).
- Bring the kettlebell back to your chest.
- Repeat that entire motion in reverse, going the opposite direction, starting to move the kettlebell toward your right ear, behind your head, then up toward the left ear.
- This completes one rep. Do 10 reps.
Source: POPSUGAR Fitness http://bit.ly/2bNHTwh