It doesn't matter if you've been to CrossFit once or 100 times. These tweets will make you laugh off that WOD, that is, unless your abs are so sore it hurts!
If you put your ear up to somebody who eats Kale & Quinoa, you can actually hear them doing Crossfit.
- A_B (@Anon_imosity) April 21, 2016
i use crossfit to avoid my personal problems in life
- wario (@pizzaboyfriend) April 19, 2016
I tried to pay my Crossfit instructor in kale and infinity scarves today but then I remembered the pizza guy hates that nickname.
- Felix Felicis (@LuckoftheDraw86) April 22, 2016
friend: how hungover are you tho?
me: i ate 🍕 & I didn't go to CrossFit.
friend: omg. r u ok? should i come over?
- raiza licea (@raizalicea) April 19, 2016
So I went to Crossfit today and we worked our arms out to no end. http://pic.twitter.com/SYIotdndpn
- Ah-lé Swelldoe (@Swelldoeee) April 19, 2016
Drove past a crossfit that was pumping Bob marley. That doesnt seem right. I dont feel like flipping over huge tyres was his thing.
- Matt Okine (@mattokine) April 21, 2016
I can hardly lift my legs enough to get into the shower. Thanks #crossfit -.-
- Cierra Danko (@cierrachappell) April 19, 2016
I'm never talking shit about crossfit again... That was the hardest shit I've ever done in my life....😥
- one guey (@3lovato20) April 19, 2016
*comes home from CrossFit competition* damn I wanna eat clean and be a serious athlete *orders large papa johns pizza for dinner*
- Melanie Richard (@Melanie_Claire7) April 18, 2016
My body always feels like it's dead after cross fit..
- grandi22 (@charliebitme22) April 18, 2016
My perfect CrossFit gym would be a warehouse full of movie and TV show reviews I disagree with and thousands of tables I could flip.
- Joseph Scrimshaw (@JosephScrimshaw) April 18, 2016
Crossfit... you win... hard to type.. can't lift fingers @lacyflurry
- Tori Haygood (@torilhaygood_4) April 19, 2016
Goodbye Crossfit. Hello Couchfit.
- Blurryface (@Roblablablahh) April 18, 2016
Source: POPSUGAR Fitness http://bit.ly/24mQM0Y