Best Workout Store

Oh hey, March + Your FULL month of workouts inside

Will you join me?
View this email in your browser

Hey there, lovely. We're heading into March!

I hope you're excited about a bright new month and a chance to set and achieve your goals. My goal for March? I am going to CRUSH it at the gym. I have a medical procedure at the end of the month, and initially, it made me feel discouraged. It was easy for me to think, "It's not worth working hard because I'll just have to take time off to recover soon anyway." I could see myself wallowing and letting the anxiety interfere with my workouts and life. Instead, I'm choosing to do the opposite. I'm going to use this as motivation to work hard doing the active things I love so when I'm back in the game, I'll be starting from 70% instead of 0. Will you join me? Let's make March an awesome one, and a great push towards whatever goal you're working towards. 

Here is a workout calendar for March, which is a variety of strength, cardio, core and rest. As always, feel free to modify or shuffle according to your unique needs. Talk to a doctor before making any fitness changes. 

1: Upper body HIIT blitz

2: Spring leg workout + 20 minutes easy steady state

3: Hill workout: focus on increasing the incline as much as you can tolerate (30 minutes)

4: OFF or gentle

5: Musical cardio workout + 5-minute booty burner

6: Tempo cardio: warm up 5-7 minutes at a moderate pace. Maintain a steady, moderate pace and incline for 10 minutes. Increase your speed to an uncomfortable, but manageable speed and hold for 10 minutes. Take it back down to your base pace and hold for 10 minutes. 

7: Total body bootcamp

8: Sprint ladder workout

9: OFF or gentle

10: TRX/kettlebell circuit

11: Easy steady state, 30-45 minutes (or take a class you love)

12: Stability ball strength

13: OFF or gentle (afternoon energizing stretch)

14: TRX superset workout + 10 minutes rowing intervals (30 seconds on, 30 seconds off x 10)

15: "Workout It" walking workout

16: Barbell workout + 20 minutes easy cardio

17: Easy steady state, 30 minutes

18: OFF or gentle

19: Total body barre burner + 10 minutes HIIT (20 seconds on, 20 seconds off for 10 minutes total)

20: Speed blitz: warm up for 5-7 minutes at a moderate pace and incline. Increase your speed every 5 minutes, so that by minute 25, you are sprinting. Hold this speed for 2 minutes, then gradually decrease it back down. Cool down and stretch. 

21: Spring leg burner + 15 minutes easy cardio

22: OFF or gentle

23: March Madness workout

24: Steady state, 30 minutes

25: Total body BOSU burner

26: HIIT: warm up 5-7 minutes. 30 seconds on, 30 seconds off for 5 minutes. 1 minute on, 1 minute off for 10 minutes. 2 minutes on, 2 minutes off for 6 minutes. Cool down and stretch. 

27: OFF or gentle

28: Total body TRX circuit

29: Easy steady state, 30 minutes

30: Fit Tuesday workout

Some exciting things on the horizon:

My post baby bod plan launches NEXT WEEK! These are the steps I took to safely resume exercise after Liv and P were born, build back lean muscle, and increase my energy levels. It includes a comprehensive 12-week fitness plan, and our tester group experienced incredible results. It will be available next week, along with the launch of postbabybod.com, which will be packed with info for prenatal fitness and nutrition from myself and a handful of experts and friends. I hope you'll join us for the virtual launch party, and would love your help spreading the word to any friends who may be interested.  

Sending lots of love and healthy wishes to you!
xoxo
Gina

Copyright © 2016 The Fitnessista, All rights reserved.
Thank you again for signing up for my email newsletter and for reading my blog :)

Our mailing address is:
PO Box 70095 
San Diego CA 92167

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list